iPhone Apps are everyone’s biggest craze at the moment, and for good reason. They are a great way to pass time when teachers give down time in class or when students are waiting for lunch to end. iPhone users fill up their memory with tons and tons of apps, but which apps are worth the memory?
5. With Tap Tap Revenge 3, gamers tap to their favorite tunes and score points for their beat and timing.
4. The Skype Mobile app lets users make calls face to face, and send instant messages.
3. Words With Friends is a scrabble-like game that lets players challenge their friends.
2. Angry Birds has dominated the top list on iPhone apps for a while and has remained a constant favorite.
1. Facebook is an app that users use everyday to keep in contact with friends, family, and relatives in the cyber world for everyday updates. As my fellow staff writer Cassy Sunderland said with a smile, “Facebook is seriously the only app that I touch everyday.”
iPhone apps are addicting. It’s hard to tear myself away from so much fun. I have a very hard time putting down my
phone and parting from the apps that I love.