The risque cult classic Rocky Horror Picture Show
– What I call: ‘creepers’ of the night montage.
– Finn walks down the hallway in his costume for the show
-Figgins worried about
– Becky says, “Rocky Horror is an abomination,” parroting Sue’s “Gimme some chocolate or I will cut you.”
– Confrontation with Sue, leads Will to cancel the performance for audience, just themselves
– h2h Emma, promises to back off – for now.
– Apologizing, plot analysis and sociocultural effect of the episode – “Rocky Horror is the best show for this Glee Club.”
-Ended with the “Time Warp” – it’s okay, guys, I can’t do it either – even if it is just a jump to the left.
Episode Director: Adam Shankman
Best Comedic Timing:
Best Quotes: Sam Evans – “golden board shorts or something?”/ “Darn those Cool Ranch Doritoes”
Glee-dback: Best Rocky Horror Character?