You don’t have to go very far to look your best for prom. In fact, North Star Mall has practically everything you need. Here’s a list of some great places and items:
JC Penny Hair Salon: Located on the second floor of JC Penny, here you can get your hair shampooed, blow-dried and styled. Prices range from $25 to $35, depending on the sophistication of the style.
Sephora: JC Penny also contains a mini Sephora, a specialty store just for make-up. You can even ask a consultant to apply make-up that suits your skin tone and eyes. The service is free, although they will strongly recommend their products.
- Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve ($6)
-This multi-purpose lip balm also calms skin irritation and relieves dryness. Apply daily to obtain smooth, kissable lips by prom.
- Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick ($14.50)
-This no-stain lipstick will maintain its just-applied look all night long
- SEPHORA COLLECTION: “Tricks of the Trade” Mineral Touch-Up Powder ($18)
-Minimizes the look of pores and absords excess oil without drying skin
- SEPHORA COLLECTION: Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara ($15)
-Curls, thickens, lenghtens, strenthens, seperates, protects eyelashes
- SEPHORA COLLECTION: Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner ($12)
-Sharpen this long-lasting eyeliner first before appyling for dramatic effect