Seniors photos will be taken the week of Oct. 31 through Nov. 4 in the old library. English Teachers will allow students to go during their class on their assigned day.
Photos will be taken by Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch.
There will be no charge for the sitting fee for students take a Tux/Drape photo and one personal outfit. Both photos will appear in the yearbook and students are encouraged to bring a prop that symbolizes them for the photo.
The background for the two yearbook photos will be dark to go with the yearbook theme of “Flashback.”
Students can also take a Cap and Gown or change clothes photo for an additional sitting fee.
- Monday photos will be ISA students in Fleiger’s class and Lee students in Gonzales’ class.
- Tuesday will be all students from Johnson’s class.
- Wednesday will be students from the class of Morales, Lee-Hernandez and Paydo.
- Thursday will be Slatton, Wiatrek and Suplee students.
- Friday will be a make up day for most of the day with Schram’s class 7th and 8th periods.