Blogging, we’ve all done it at one time or another. Just to see how it was. These sites can be blogging pictures, stories, etc.
5. We Heart It – This site is where you can look at a bunch of pictures.Of whatever you want to look at. You can also upload your own so others can see your cool pictures.
4. Polyvore.com – You can look at pictures, but you can also interact with the pictures. Most of the people who are registered on there, will take certain clothes and put them in an outfit and put backgrounds and words on there.
3. Livejournal.com – Another regular blogging site, where you can post pictures and stories. Right now, I use this site. Because, I lost my (many) passwords to my Blogger account. Again, it’s fairly easy to access. It also gives the option of putting :
- What your listening to
- What your watching
- Where you are
- What mood your in
2. Blogger.com – Is just like a normal blogging site. In my opinion, from what I remember before I lost my password, it was pretty cool. You had your own profile and you can access everything very easily. Whether it’s changing the font, or the color of the font.
1. Tumblr – First of all, I think this is the most known out of all of these 5. But, a lot of people still don’t know about this site. Some people have been on it, made an account, logged on once and gotten bored of it. Now what you do on here is, you still look at pictures. But you upload your own, share them. You can reblog other people’s photos. It’s fun to some and boring to others. So, I suggest you check it out and get the hang of it before you judge it.