Phobia- an extreme or irrational fear of a aversion to something.
Here are some phobias that are real and yet hard to believe.
- Anablepophobia – The fear of looking up
- Arachibutyrophobia – Is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
- Heliophobia – The fear of the sun
- Pternophobia – The fear of being tickled with feathers
- Somniphobia – The fear of sleep
- Chronomentrophobia– Fear of clocks
- Geliophobia– Fear of laughter
- Chrematophobia – Fear of money
- Kathisophobia – Fear of sitting down.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia– Fear of long words.
- Cathisophobia– Fear of sitting.
- Arithmophobia– Fear of numbers.
- Ambulophobia– Fear of walking.
- Aphenphosmphobia– Fear of being touched
- Bathmophobia– Fear of stairs
- Ombrophobia– Fear of rain
- Optophobia– Fear of opening one’s eyes
- PHILOPHOBIA-Fear of love