Now that Thanksgiving has passed, Christmas spirit is in the air and all over San Antonio. Here are the top 5 places to visit in the city for some holiday fun.
1. Downtown: The downtown part of San Antonio is known for its lighting at the holidays. This is a great place to take your family if you don’t mind a little cold weather.
2. Windcrest: The Windcrest subdivision holds an annual holiday lights competition within the neighborhood. This is a fun option for children and you can even stay in the comfort of your car.
3. University of the Incarnate Word: Every holiday season the University of the Incarnate Word transforms their campus into a breathtaking display of lights.
4. Shavano Park: Another great subdivision to drive through and see lighting on houses. You can find Shavano Park between Huebner and De Zavala on Lockhill Selma.
5. Boerne: Every year Boerne participates in the Texas Hill Country Regional Christmas Lighting Trail. This is also a great place to take a drive down.