On Friday, November 1, Both Reagan and Churchill dance teams and fans will be participating in the Annual Flash Mob to Michael Jackson’s Thriller
Below is a message from Dance Director Valeria Sisson:
- Who: Students, faculty, staff, parents, friends, family…EVERYONE!!! TEAM Effort!
- What: Thriller Flash Mob during Half-time!!
- When: Friday, November 1, 2013 during half-time after the Reagan and Churchill Dancers perform!!
- Where: Comalander (BAC) Stadium
Here is the routine to practice. Please know that the dance will not start until the 2:50 mark.
MOBILE DEVICES WILL PRESENT A DELAY IN DANCE TIMING.
JUST THE DANCE – NO MUSIC
THINGS THAT WILL HELP CUE YOU:
- 3 minutes of the song has passed…YOU ARE ABOUT TO DANCE
- The dancers are clapping TOWARDS Churchill for the first time…YOU ABOUT TO DANCE
- On the 3rd Chorus of THRILLER (during the dance, Michael Jackson sings the chorus twice…”Cuz this is THRILLER “… On the third time, you will begin to dance!!!)
- First 8 count: Walk towards the Right for 8 steps with THRILLER hands
- Second 8 count: Walk towards the Left for 8 steps with THRILLER hands
- Third 8 count: Scratch the wall moving your hands to the right
- Fourth 8 count: Scratch the wall moving your hands to the left
- Fifth 8 count: Shrug your shoulders down on 1-2, Look to your Right on 3-4, Shrug your
- shoulders on 5-6, look to your left on 7-8
- Sixth 8 count: Clap above your head Repeat one more time
- At the end growl.
- Please feel free to ask any dancer to teach your classes the Flash Mob:)
- Good Luck