Jannamarie Mendoza (Staff Writer)

Jannamarie is a 7th grader. She chose Campus News class because she loves to write. Janna’s favorite color is turquoise, “because it’s like an ocean color,” she says. Her mom is her inspiration “because she is always self confidant and cares so much for me.” say’s Janna and her favorite food is pizza and her favorite song is “Slow Down.” Also her favorite song writers are Kanye West  , Selena Gomez , and Lil Wayne and Garner is her favorite school ever been to.  Say’s Janna and her favorite food is pizza.

Alpha Phone

People have been asking this question for years;”What’s better, Apple or Android?’’ Here are some facts to help you answer the question for yourself.  Apple, a multimillion dollar company, owns roughly about 44.9% of the market, while Android, also a multimillion dollar company, owns roughly closely to 44.8% of the market, according to Google.                   Steve Jobs died on October 5th, 2011. Lauren Wheat (7) says, “I’m sad because he should have had a better doctor.”

So now what is the Alpha phone? According to students at Garner MS 77% say apple is better  Henry McClure (7) says “I like apple because It’s legit.” And 23% say android and Lyle Bartels (7) says “I like android because it’s better than apple.”

Which has better battery life Apple of Android? 92% of students believe android has better battery life leaving apple with 8% of students.

Finally which is more simple to use Apple or Android? According to 95% of students say apple is easier to use leaving android with 5% of students. In conclusion most garner students prefer apple over android but, most garner students did say Android had better battery life. Post in the comments what you think the alpha phone is.

Victoria Bunton (Staff Writer)

Victoria Bunton is a 7th grader at Garner. She chose Campus News class because she loves to write and thinks it would be good for her. She likes it very much. Victoria’s favorite color is yellow, “because it is so bright and pretty,” she says. The person she looks up to the most is her aunt because she’s a teacher and Victoria wants to be a teacher. Her favorite teacher is Mrs. Silvia, the choir teacher,  because she’s nice and funny. Her favorite class is choir because, “I like to sing and it’s fun” Victoria says. She thinks that Garner is the best and “I would not want to go anywhere else!!!” Victoria says.