Have you ever wondered about something and Googled it? Or, out of nowhere, someone tells you a random fact they know? Well here are some of the most random and somewhat intresting facts I have heard or read about.
- A shrimp’s heart is in its head
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
- In every episode of seinfeld there is a superman somewhere in the scene
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
- If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force they can pop out.
- Elephants are the only animals in the world that can’t jump!
- From birth our eyes are the same size but, our ears and nose keep growing
- Almost everyone reading this post will try to lick their elbow
- The majority of suicides occur on a Monday
- The most children born to one woman was 69, she was a peasant who lived a 40 year life, in which she had 16 twins, 7 triplets, and 4 quadruplets
- If you keep a goldfish in the dark, it will turn white eventually
- 12 Newborn children will be given to the wrong kids daily!
If these random facts intrested you to know more here are some places where you can search for more intresting facts just about anything!
Read more fun facts here or here.